New Covers, a New Look for the Site, and a Free Kindle offer!

It’s here! In case you missed the new cover reveal last week (During which I was off the grid camping in the High Sierras. I know, great timing.) here are the new covers for the Elemental Mysteries! I hope you like them. I tried to incorporate new elements to make the books more recognizably paranormal romance, while still retaining the original cover art, which I loved so much. So how do you think I did?

I’ve also updated the site’s look a bit. No content changes right now. Still the same blog and the same links, just a quick update on the look that cleans it up a bit.

The most exciting news (at least for Kindle owners) is that Amazon has decided to match the free Smashwords price for A Hidden Fire! So those of you who have friends or family with Kindles, spread the word. For the month of August, A Hidden Fire is absolutely FREE to download. As you know, independent authors like me depend a lot on the word of mouth of our best advertisers—our readers! And I’ve always bragged that I have the best, smartest, most loyal readers in the world. (Are you blushing yet?) I’m also pretty sure you have amazing fashion sense. I can tell from your comments.😉

Have a great week, everyone. May your coffee be strong, your inbox be empty, and your lunch be those really amazing Thai leftovers you’ve been looking forward to.

Thanks for reading,

10 thoughts on “New Covers, a New Look for the Site, and a Free Kindle offer!

1. E Hunter says:

I’m actually working on the formatting for a smaller size paperback that I’m taking to the Chicago signing, Karen. It’ll be available to order anywhere Amazon ships.🙂 Not that you have to have them! And your e-reader should update the covers the next time you sync it.

1. Lea says:

Yes, I’m just blushing! Goes well with my red hair. I will have to get my mom to download the first book for her upcoming trip. Love the new covers! By the way, thanks for the tip on the Kate Daniel series. I am devouring Ms. Andrews’ prose.

1. E Hunter says:

I’m so glad you’re enjoying them! I just finished up Gunmetal Magic and I liked it just as much as the Kate books. Andrea really holds her own as a main character.

2. moxiemollymo says:

Dude, I left you a note about the covers, but I also wanted to say two thumbs up on the blog redesign. Reading white text on black is not easy on the eyes. Big improvement.

1. E Hunter says:

Thanks! I tend to have blog ADD. I’m sure in another six months I’ll find a new theme. Anything to keep things fresh. And you’re right, I think this is much easier on the eyes.😉

1. Kristi says:

I’ve just “discovered” you and can’t order the whole series fast enough on my
        Kindle and can’t PUT it down while I’m reading them. I’ve read the first 3 in
        less than 3 days! Can’t wait till payday to get the last in the series. PLEASE
        keep writintg more about Gio and “B” !!!!! Also LOVE all the geography and
        history and how you ling it all together. A refreashing read with a PLOT and
        GREAT characters!

3. Maria Rosa says:

Dear Miss Hunter.
    I´ve been a reader for almost 42 years in both English and Spanish languages. I am a 53 year old Mexican lady, with European background.
    I´ve gone through almost all phases, interests and themes in reading, from the clasics and historical to the fantastic, erotic and scy-fi and I must congratulate you on an interesting, intriguing, sensual and very well written saga. In this day and age, when everything is about physical, rushing and hormonal love, specially in young adult books, I think your stories are surprisingly fantastic and enjoyable for both, young an mature adults and that your novels are a refreshing, back to basics and true feelings aproach to what a real selfless relationship should be. And the philosophical and ancient references are a plus.
    Has there been any proposals as to make a movie out of your books?, because I think they would be a hit. And if there is ever the chance of it, please take in consideration the actor Henry Cavill for the part of Giovanni Vechio. (I have nothing to do with him). Just Google him and I am sure you can truly picture him in the part.
    You have become one of my favorite writers and your books are, as they say “a sight for sore eyes”.