New extras on the website.

Hey all! Now that I have inflicted my newest release on you, I’m actually taking a break for a while to work on some other stuff. (Though, I may have an Elemental World novella coming out this winter. Depends on my editor’s schedule.) Incidentally, thank you bunches for all your support during the Building From Ashes release. The reception to the first Elemental World book has been AMAZING. I really do have the best readers in the world.

Now, I can hear the grumbling starting already. Ah!!! Stop it right now! I gave you voracious readers five books in just over a year. No muttering behind my back. Do you want me to get burned out or start producing crap? That’s right, I didn’t think so. *comforting head pats and snuggles* Don’t worry, I’ll be back. I have a lot more stories to tell in this world.

And besides, I’ve decided to put a little extra feature here on the website for you all. It’s just called ‘Extras’ and I’ll be posting little bits of stuff every now and again. They’re not deleted scenes, per se, just random bits that amuse me. There won’t be any rhyme, reason, or schedule, but I’ll try to put up a post when I publish one. They’re mostly funnies. If you like them, please leave me a comment so I can hear from you awesome peeps. Even though I can’t respond to everyone, I love hearing from you guys.

7 thoughts on “New extras on the website.

1. Juliette says:

Building from Ashes was amazing!!!!!. I didn’t want it to end. You have to tell Brigid’s story…there is so much more to her. Loved IT!!!!

1. elizhunter says:

So glad you enjoyed Ashes, Juliette! And Brigid and Carwyn will definitely show up in future books, though probably not as main characters, more supporting.🙂 Thanks for stopping by the blog!

2. mj says:

We can’t help it if you’ve captivated and entranced us with the “Elemental” world. We’re now hooked and insatiable. We do love the books. Thanks

3. Lynda says:

You have built so many families and a world within a world for us to read and savor. I can just lay back and completely lose myself within your books. Please forgive us, your fan’s, as we just can’t help our addiction. So many paranormal themes want to parallel the Twi Trilogy. Thank you for giving us more plot and intrigue.

1. Kelli Porter says:

Lynda, you are sooo right. What kept me reading and looking for more from Ms. Hunter is her ability to plot out a delicately through course of events that surprise and entice. She doesn’t write heavy handed romance, but builds the relationship from a common bond. Love her!

4. Sheila Parris says:

I love each and every one of these books, Please don’t stop writing this series. You have such wonderful characters, and so many endless possibilities!!